WE BUILD ON EXPERIENCE. MW Engineers, a Spokane, Washington-based firm, includes a staff of nearly 60 engineers, designers, drafters, and business administration professionals. We have more than 38 years of experience in designing complex facilities throughout the Inland Northwest and internationally.
OUR STORY. We are professionals dedicated to integrating our expertise with the best interests of our clients. We provide, in a single package, the expertise needed to plan, analyze, and design building systems for a wide array of projects. We seek to balance initial economic considerations against the required long-term performance of the systems we specify. We responsively innovate yet remain grounded in our core competencies. We must be a committed team member and believe in being a catalyst in the process of binding the physical, financial, and intangible loose ends of every project. We perform these tasks with the shortest deadlines in mind. We understand, through decades of experience, it is up to us to meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations while performing in a professional manner as valuable consultants.
WE STAND FOR QUALITY. We leverage our experience, operational efficiencies, and technological resources to deliver high-quality designs in formats that meet our clients’ needs.
WE HAVE AMAZING CLIENTS. We have established and maintained great long-term relationships with a wide range of clients. These include architects, contractors, private owners, universities, healthcare, and government organizations.
WE ARE RESPONSIVE. We are committed to our relationships and believe in delivering exceptional service in a timely manner.
WE HAVE THE EXPERTISE.
- 19 Registered Professional Engineers
- 7 LEED Accredited Professionals
- 4 Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD)
- 2 Lighting Certified (LC) Designer by the NCQLP, one with memberships in IALD and IESNA
- 1 Certified Power Quality (CPQ) Professional
- 1 Certified Technology Specialist (CTS-D)
- 1 Electrical, Computer, and Systems Engineer (ECSE)
- 1 Electronic Safety and Security (ESS) Designer
- 1 Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP)